New to the area and not sure what’s going on in Colorado Springs this fall? Take a look at some of the fall Events happening here in our wonderful community that are great to enjoy with family and friends!
- Watching the leaves change colors!
- Cottonwood Pass
- Cheyenne Mountain (Gold Camp Road)
- Cripple Creek
- Independence Pass
- Pumpkin Patches
- Longneck Pumpkin Farm: Opens Sept.27th
Located at 7595 California Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80923
- Colorado Pumpkin Patch: Open from Sept 21st – Oct 31st
Located at 18065 Saddlewood Road, Monument, CO 80132
- Miners Pumpkin Patch: Open on Oct 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th, 26th, 27th.
Located at 225 Northgate Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80921
- Fall Walk/Races
- The Cheyenne Mountain Run: Oct. 12th
- The Halloween Half Marathon: Oct. 19th
- Creepy Crawl 5K Kids Monster Dash: Oct. 26th
- Fall Festivals
- Wolf Ranch Fall Festival: Oct. 5th
- Briarfest: Oct. 6th-8th
- Boo at the Zoo: Cheyenne Mountain Zoo: Oct. 18th-20th, 25th-27th , and 31st.
- Trunk or Treat at Meridian Ranch: Oct. 26th
- Craft Fairs
- Fine Art & Craft Market: Oct. 26th & 27th
- Falcon Highschool Bazar: Nov. 2nd
- Liberty Highschool Craft & Gift Fair: Nov. 9th
- Vintage Market Days: Nov. 22nd-24th