Halloween means time to vamp up your new home with some holiday décor! Take a look at these spooky and fun Halloween décor ideas!
- Spiders: You can add fake spider webs to a centerpiece, front porch plants, or even DIY spider webs with creepy crawlers on your windows and doors.
- Pumpkins: Carved, painted, or multicolor pumpkins can be added to any interior or exterior
- Witches: Hanging witches’ hats from ceilings, witches’ feet in plants, stick on window decals, or DIY wreaths with green, purple, or orange accents give a real Halloween pop!
- Signs: Wood, rustic, or dark toned lettered signs add a fun touch to your home.
- Monsters, Ghosts, and Ghouls: Mummify or monster-up your doors, adding spooky ghosts to the front yard and around the home brings the Halloween spirit!